Following a significant number of accidents involving minibuses and larger vehicles, the government has introduced the Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme, also know as MiDAS.
The scheme aims to introduce a nationally recognised standard of driving, ensuring that all minibus drivers are assessed and have adequate training. MiDAS aims to promote the safe driving and operation of minibuses. Read more...
MiDAS helped me to get my company on the road quickly and with a minimum of fuss J.P
A really helpful training that went the extra mile to accommodate us NMPP
We found the training really useful and interesting! Russ
- Midas Refresher Training and Why it’s So Important (9/28/2017) - There is no doubt that the Midas scheme has been incredibly popular and successful since its inception. Helping to improve the driving skills of anyone who may get behind the wheel of a minibus, it really has improved road safety for all concerned. Passing your Midas qualification initially is just the first step on your Continue Reading
- Reasons to Drive a Minibus (9/19/2017) - Owning and driving a minibus can be incredibly convenient, so if you've ever considered purchasing one but have been caught trying to decide whether or not it's the right vehicle choice for you, here are some reasons why you should. For Family For large families, minibuses can be incredibly convenient simply because they provide you Continue Reading
- Be a Safer and More Confident Driver with MiDAS Course Training (7/26/2017) - MiDAS (Minibus Driving Awareness Scheme) minibus driver training is avaialable to all drivers who use minibuses for non-commercial reasons. MiDAS provide training to a range of areas between the cities of York and Leeds. Why enrol on a MIDAS course? The emphasis of our MIDAS course is very much upon the safety of the driver, your Continue Reading
- Take the MiDAS Challenge (6/26/2017) - Whether you boast years of experience as a minibus driver or you are just starting out in the field, MiDAS Driver Training is guaranteed to have the right programme for you. As is the case in any industry, methods are continually changing and it is important to consistently educate yourself. A Challenge Fit for Drivers Continue Reading
- Are Your Drivers MiDAS Trained? (5/13/2016) - Are Your Drivers MiDAS Trained? Under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, it is the responsibility of all organisations to ensure that their drivers have received the right training. Employee welfare must always come first. First thing’s first. MiDAS actually stands for Minibus Driving Awareness Scheme, which is administered by the Community Transport Continue Reading